- Smaller PMI® Accessory Cords can be used for many applications such as boot laces, lanyards, tent/shelter tie-down cords, equipment fixes and much more.
- Larger diameters of PMI® Accessory Cords may be used in applications including building climbing anchors, Prusik cords, hauling systems, edge protection kits, and a wide variety of other uses.
- Made of durable kernmantle construction. Sizes from 4mm to 8mm are certified to CE EN564 & UIAA standards.
- Prusik slings are usually 6mm, while cordelette rigging is usually 7mm.
- Great for a wide variety of uses.
- These cords are made with the ideal combination of strength, flexibility, and durability.
- Colours vary from time to time.
PMI Accessory Cord 2 – 9mmAccessory CordRopes & Cords
AUD $0.80 – AUD $439.00
Accessory cords are made to be multi-functional through the optimum combination of force absorption, flexibility and durability.
Per Metre, 50 Metre – Spool, 100 Metre – Spool
|Diameter||Rating||Weight (per metre)||Standards||Typical Uses|
|2mm||0.9kN||2.1g||boot laces, lanyards, tent/shelter tie-down cords, equipment fixes|
|5mm||5.4kN||17.8g||EN564, UIAA||building climbing anchors, Prusik cords, hauling systems, edge protection kits|