The click-up mode (Hand assisted braking) allows:
- belaying a lead climber on multi pitch sport climbing routes (bolted).
- self-locking abseiling, using the folding handle.
- absolute safety, even if the rope is incorrectly inserted.
The dynamic mode (Manual braking) allows:
- belaying a lead climber on alpine route or ice climbing (friends, nuts and pitons).
- braking friction with “V” grooves, similar to a tube device.
- abseiling with “V” grooves brake.
The guide mode allows:
- independent and self-locking belaying of one or two seconding climbers.
- possibility of gradual releasing of a second under tension, by placing a biner in the proper hole.
Caution: always read carefully the device instructions before use.
ALPINE UP is supplied and must be used with the proper CONCEPT SGL HC carabiner with hardcoated wear-proof anodization and ACL system that prevents the possibility of the cross loading.
Patented and entirely produced in Italy.