- Sliding on the rope made easier by the shaped adjustment lever which is operated by the connector when pushed upwards during use.
- Equipped with a two-position adjustment wheel (Rest/Go) for the setup of the mode of use:
- in the Go position the device is free to slide along the rope and stops in case of a fall.
- in the Rest position the device can be manually locked above the user minimizing the potential fall factor.
- 100 kg workload.
- EN 12841:2006-A/B – to be used with ropes EN 1891-A – 10.5mm-11mm.
- EN 353-2:2002 / EN 358:1999 – to be used with 11mm rope.
CT Easy Move Rope Grab & Back Up DeviceHardwareRope Grabs & Back-up Devices
Lightweight and easy to handle multifunctional device that can be used as fall arrester (EN 353-2:2002 / EN 12841:2006-A), working line ascender (EN 12841:2006-B), or lanyard regulator (EN 358:1999).
|Dimensions||6.8 × 8.4 cm|