- Chemical anchor, consisting of a chemical capsule which reacts to
- Non-expansive anchor: no expansion tension induced on rock.
- Reduced critical edge distance and spacing between anchors.
- Continuous working temperature range of -40º to +50 ºC (for
short periods: +80 ºC).
- Suitable for wet hole installations.
Index Glue-In Chemical Anchor Capsule – 10mm x 90mm – Pack of 10Uncategorised
A compact chemical capsule designed for use with glue-in hardware. Easy installation, does not produce dangerous or toxic residues.