- Three pulley wheels are incorporated into each carabiner creating a compact and lightweight 6:1 or 7:1 mechanical advantage system.
- Has a purpose-designed progress capture cam with, an ‘on/off’ position.
- Utilises purpose-developed 6mm (1/4″) rope, for strength and easy handling/best grip.
- Supplied in a two-pouch bag for easy deployment.
- Rated to 140kg (310lbs) but it has an MBS of at least 16kN/3500lbs tested as a complete system.
- 3m length fully extended. 32cm fully contracted.
- The HaulerBiner can be used in a number of ways:
- As part of a pick-off system.
- On a structure, pull down on the system and achieve a 6:1.
- When suspended in a harness, pull up on the system and achieve a 7:1.
- With a descender, as part of a short-haul / long-lower system.
- As a tensioning system for short/low load lines.
- As a stretcher management device, using two or more HaulerBiners to easily change or adjust the orientation of the stretcher.
ISC HaulerBiner Compact Rescue KitHardwareJiggers & Hauling SystemsRescue Systems
AUD $349.00 – AUD $379.00
The HaulerBiner Compact Rescue Kit is a lightweight, compact and simple to use/deploy. The HaulerBiner is fully rated for lifting people.
105cm, 165cm, 300cm