- For use with 8-13 diameter ropes (EN 892 / EN 1891)
- Spring operated cam for use as a rope ascender.
- Sliding lock for use as a pulley.
- Allows the hauling of light loads.
- Exceptional use with 10-16mm wide webbing, for positioning adjustment.
- Developed to work also on wet or dirty ropes.
- Weight – 0.080 kg
- Colour – Orange
- Made In – Italy
- Manufacturer – Climbing Technology
- Material – Aluminium
- Rating – 20kN
- Rope Diameter – 8mm-13mm
- Standards – CE 0333, EN 12278:2007, EN 567:1997, UIAA
- Style – Progress Capture
CT Roll-N-Lock PulleyAscendersHardwareJiggers & Hauling SystemsSingle Pulleys
Ultra-light pulley / rope clamp designed for work, rope climbing manoeuvres, rescue and self-rescue situations.
|Dimensions||6.8 × 3.5 cm|